Personal use refers to all usage that does not generate financial income in a business manner, for instance:
- personal scrapbooking for yourself
- recreational websites and blogs for friends and family
- prints such as flyers, posters, t-shirts for churches, charities, and non-profit organizations.
Commercial use refers to usage in a business environment, including:
- business cards, logos, advertising, websites, mobile apps for companies
- t-shirts, books, apparel that will be sold for money
- flyers, posters for events that charge admission
- freelance graphic design work
- anything that will generate direct or indirect income.
For licensing information, please contact the respective designers of the graphics, or look for the licensing information if it is provided.
For graphics sharing and redistribution by other websites, please provide the link to the resource specific page at Pinspiry.com.